* To alleviate hunger among the disadvantaged and elderly.
* The gleaning of surplus food from every available source for the distribution among charitable organizations and disadvantaged persons in a fair and equitable manner. No recipient shall ever be required to pay for donated food, provided free of charge to the Corporation.
* To inform the disadvantaged and elderly as to their nutritional needs.
* To make the public aware of the problems of the disadvantaged and elderly.
* Currently, monetary and product donations may be made directly to the Gleaners at 760 Stafford Way, Yuba City, CA 95991.
Our thrift shop (located in the parking lot) is now open for business - Tuesday thru Friday, 8 am - 2 pm.(beginning April 1, 2013) $3.00 bag of clothing. New specials every day.
Our thrift shop accepts donations of clothing, small household appliances bric-a-brac and small electronics.( Medical, exercise equipment, children car seats and furniture are not accepted.)